Please quote CAFFE0315 at the top of your application.
Clifton Hotels is looking for an enthusiastic and business-orientated individual to join our thriving Caffe Clifton as Manager. Caffe Clifton operates within the Clifton Hotel but as a separate business. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to run the business and take charge of all areas of the café, assuming operational and financial responsibilities.
With a friendly, welcoming atmosphere and stream of visitors, the Caffe is a lively and fun place both to visit and work. Serving up some of the best teas and coffees in the city, along with providing a wide range of locally sourced savoury and sweet delights, means that the Caffe is the perfect place to catch up with friends, hold events or just spend some time alone!
This is an entry level management position and would therefore be the ideal opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in their career and to have the opportunity to run their own business.
The successful candidate will have overall responsibility for the operational and financial performance of the café, and will work closely with the team to maximise revenue, ensure continued customer satisfaction and introduce new and exciting ideas to the Caffe.
Previous managerial experience is not necessary but applicants must have a passion for delivering the very best levels of customer service as well as a love of excellent food and drink.
The ideal candidate must also:
• Be educated to degree level in any discipline
• Have excellent organisational skills
• Be proactive and able to prioritise workloads and cope with changing priorities
• Have the ability to communicate well with both colleagues and guests
• Be business focussed and target-orientated with the drive to run and build on the business
In return the successful candidate will receive:
• Invaluable experience of running the Caffe as if it were their own business
• A competitive salary with a generous monthly bonus scheme
• 50% of any profit increase
• Discounts across all of our venues
• Contributory pension scheme
• The opportunity to work with like-minded people in a progressive, supportive and sociable company
To apply for this exciting position, please send your CV and covering letter via the link below. Please quote CAFFE0315 at the top of your application.
The closing date for this position is Sunday 29th March. Successful applicants will be contacted on Monday 30th March.
Or keep looking for a job in Bristol.
Posted on:: 24 March 2015 | Posted by:: Joanna