We are looking for an experienced Night porter to join our Front of House team at Clifton Hotels. We require a responsible, well-presented person who can work independently throughout the night. We pride ourselves on our close relationships with our guests and a truly exceptional level of service.
• Be well-presented.
• Have good organisational skills.
• Be confident enough to work without supervision.
• Have the ability to communicate well with both colleagues and guests
• Be comfortable using computers and telephones to take reservations
You can expect to:
• Work closely with all hotel departments, make reservations and ensure overall guest satisfaction.
• Gain immeasurable experience from which to pursue a career in the hospitality industry.
In short, this unique hotel provides a fun and friendly atmosphere in which you’ll be proud to be involved. This is a permanent position for immediate start. We require part time and full time Night Porters, usually working between 1-5 nights a week.
To apply please send a CV and Covering Letter to via the Apply Now button below.
Please state in the opening line that you are applying for the Night Porter: Clifton Hotels position
Or keep looking for a job in Bristol.
Posted on:: 29 May 2014 | Posted by:: Sarah