We are looking for an experienced Night Porter to join our Front of House team at Clifton Hotels. We require a responsible, well-presented person who can work independently throughout the night. We pride ourselves on our close relationships with our guests and a truly exceptional level of service.
• To provide excellent service to arriving, departing and in house guests.
• To take payments from guests in accordance with company policy.
• To ensure the building remains safe throughout the night.
• To make reservations via phone or email as required.
We are specifically looking to cover the following nights:
Friday, Saturday and Sunday at the Berkeley Square Hotel (27 hours per week)
Saturday and Sunday at the Rodney Hotel (18 hours per week)
The ideal candidate for this position:
• Must be friendly and courteous and able to provide a consistently high standard of customer service.
• Must have good attention to detail.
• Be able to work unsupervised.
• Must be flexible with regards to hours.
• Must have a good command of the English language.
As a member of the Clifton Hotels team you will be entitled to:
• Competitive salary
• Meals on Duty
• Contributory pension scheme (*subject to employee meeting qualifying status)
• Employee discounts in our restaurants and hotels.
• Other discounts in local businesses.
To apply for this position please send your CV and Cover letter stating which role you would prefer.
Or keep looking for a job in Bristol.
Posted on:: 10 October 2014 | Posted by:: Joanna