We have two great conference venues in Clifton:
The Square @ The Berkeley Square Hotel
Whether it’s an informal meeting over coffee, a large networking conference, business lunches or even an office party, The Square is the perfect meeting place in Bristol. The Square is a unique space, with unique contemporary décor and a touch of exclusivity.
- Wifi throughout
- Large screen projector for presentations and video + Microphones
- Comfortable seating
- Exclusive outside terrace area
- Private bar area
- Award Winning Restaurant with sociable seating
Catering for your needs...
Our award winning restaurant The Square Kitchen is open all day, producing amazing food from breakfast through to lunch and dinner.
Just looking for a quick chat over coffee? We have a selection of tea and coffees to aid your meeting.
Attend a networking event...
The Square is home to a range of networking events for business owners in the Bristol area. If you are looking to meet like-minded people and expand your business connections then come along the following networking events:
- Athena Networking for Women in Business (First Tuesday and Wednesday of every month)
- Connect @ Business Breakfast (First Thursday of every month)
- YENA – Young Entrepreneurs Networking Association
Find out more...
No.4 Clifton Village @ The Rodney Hotel
Boasting beautiful Georgian architecture, No.4 Clifton Village provides a welcome getaway in which to do business. The lovely house is a great alternative to large conference venues and brings great purpose to any meeting or business event. With lunch prepared by award winning chefs, and with Brunel's Clifton Suspension Bridge being only a stroll away, No.4 never fails to impress both local and international visitors alike.
At No.4 we understand that every conference and meeting event is unique, and both our rooms offer flexible space that can be tailored to suit your individual business needs.
The Admiral Room
- Theatre style: Up to 45 people
- U shaped : Up to 18 people
- Boardroom: Up to 24 people
- Caberet: Up to 14 people
- Buffet style: Up to 80 people
The Galley Room
- Theatre style: Up to 15 people
- U Shaped: Up to 9 people
- Boardroom: Up to 12 people
We aim to keep our conference rates competitive. To this end, all rates include:
- Unlimited tea, coffee, water and biscuits
- HD data projector and screen with integrated sound system
- Flip chart and pens
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access
The Admiral Room: £100 plus VAT
The Galley: £50 plus VAT