- One point will be added for each night stayed that has been book directly, through www.cliftonhotels.com or a preferred partner. For example, stay twenty nights, get twenty points.
- Points can only be back dated for stays over the previous 12 months, from the date of applying.
- Double points only apply if a single card is filled (twenty points) within four months of the date of issue.
- The Clifton Hotels loyalty card is promoted by Clifton Hotels Ltd.
- The card is available to all persons over the age of eighteen who complete the application.
- Points can be collected only at the four Clifton Hotels.
- Points can only be earned by card holders for nights stayed at a Clifton Hotel.
- Cards remain the property of Clifton Hotels and must be surrendered upon request.
- In case of dispute the decision of Clifton Hotels is final.
- The Clifton Hotels loyalty card is not a cheque guarantee, credit or debit card.
- Clifton Hotels reserve the right to withdraw or cancel individual cards at any time.
- Clifton Hotels reserve the right to alter or terminate the loyalty card scheme at any time without the need for prior notice, be it written or verbal and to decline issue of loyalty points and/or vouchers.
- Points from lost or damaged cards cannot be redeemed.
- This scheme operates within the Trading Stamps Act 1964.
- All details are correct at time of publishing (August 2008).
- Preferred partners are Access Bookings, Capita Business, Expotel, HRG, HRS, Hotelscene, Inntel
To sign up to the scheme complete this form.