The Rodney Hotel Bristol
The Rodney Hotel sits within the beautiful Clifton Village, a highly sought after Bristol location offering cultural landmarks, stunning scenery and a myriad of independent shops and cafes. One of Bristol's smaller hotels, the Rodney is overflowing with charm and provides guests with elegant accommodation from which to explore.
The Rodney has 31 rooms, an elegant dining room and a cosy bar. The atmosphere at the Rodney is warm and welcoming, as the staff go out of their way to make every guest feel special, tailoring services to individual needs. Every room is perfectly equipped to ensure you have everything you need to make your stay as comfortable as possible. You'll find a fresh bowl of fruit as well as loose leaf tea, fresh coffee and cafetiere and some delicious biscuits for you to enjoy. All you need to do is book, pack and relax.
- AA Rosette Winning Restaurant No.4
- Conference Facilities
- Private Walled Garden
- Boutique Cafe & Bar
- Full Civil Ceremony Licence for intimate Weddings in Clifton
- Private Meeting Space
- High-Speed Wifi Available*
- Secure Parking*
- less than 1 mile from Bristol Zoo
- 1 mile from University of Bristol
- 0.5 miles from Clifton Suspension Bridge
- Selection of luxurious Spa Day Packages available