The Rodney Hotel
The Rodney Hotel sits within the beautiful Clifton Village, a highly sought after Bristol location offering cultural landmarks, stunning scenery and a myriad of independent shops and cafes. One of Bristol's smaller hotels, the Rodney is overflowing with charm and provides guests with elegant accommodation from which to explore.
The Rodney has 31 rooms, an elegant dining room and a cosy bar. The atmosphere at the Rodney is warm and welcoming, as the staff go out of their way to make every guest feel special, tailoring services to individual needs. Every room is perfectly equipped to ensure you have everything you need to make your stay as comfortable as possible. You'll find a fresh bowl of fruit as well as loose leaf tea, fresh coffee and cafetiere and some delicious biscuits for you to enjoy. All you need to do is book, pack and relax.
Food & Drink
- AA Rosette Winning Restaurant No.4
- Room Service available
- Cosy café and bar with private walled garden
- Breakfast, £9 if booked in advance, £15.50 on the day - served 7am-9am Mon-Fri and 8am-10am Sat-Sun
- 24-hour front desk
- Check-in from 14:00
- Check-out until 11:00
- Luggage storage
- Early arrival and late departure available on request for £5 (contact reception for details on availability)
- No lift access to rooms, please ask reception for any assistance you may need carrying luggage
- Hotel Parking spaces available for £7.00
- Cannot be reserved
- On arrival at the hotel reception will issue permits for available spaces
- On-street parking available in surrounding area.
- Room types
- Rooms serviced daily
- Freeview TV with 80 channels
- Tea and coffee making facilities, fresh fruit and biscuits
- Free unlimited Wifi
- All rooms non-smoking
- Laundry and dry cleaning services available
- Travel cots available for young children at no extra charge
- Camp beds available for children up to 10 years – charged of £10
- Due to the popular on-site bar and restaurant with outdoor terrace, some rooms can suffer from noise - this is mostly, but not exclusively at weekends. To request an upper floor room please contact our reception team.
- Security assured – when you book through our website your details are protected by a secure connection and used for booking purposes only.
- No booking fees – we do not charge any fees for our booking services.
- Best Price Guarantee – if you find a rate online cheaper than our website, not only will we match it, we’ll take 10% off it!
- Cancellation – on standard rooms, cancellations are free of charge up to 2pm the day before arrival, after this the first nights rate will be charged.
- Prepayment – on non-refundable bookings, payment will be taken at the time the booking is made.
- Pets – furry friends are welcome but please do let us know before arrival. Standard charge is £5 per animal.
- Accepted credit cards Visa, Euro/Mastercard, Diners Club, Maestro, Switch. The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
- Travel and Transport
- Local Attractions
Bristol Temple Meads Station 2.0 miles
Clifton Down Station 0.9 miles
Bristol Parkway Railway Station 5.8 miles
Bristol Bus Station 1.5 miles
Bristol Airport 7.4 miles
Bristol Zoo Gardens - 0.8 miles
SS Great Britain - 0.8 miles
M Shed Museum - 1.4 miles
Bristol City Museum and Art Gallery - 0.8 miles
At-Bristol Science Centre - 1.0 miles
Bristol Aquarium - 1.0 miles
Clifton Suspension Bridge - 0.6 miles
Bristol Cathedral – 1.0 miles
Will’s Memorial Building – 0.6 miles
Ashton Court - 1.8 miles
Queen Square – 1.1 miles
Tyntesfield – 5.6 miles
Millennium Square - 1.0 miles
Cabot Circus - 1.8 miles
Cribbs Causeway - 6.4 miles
The Galleries – 1.5 miles
Clifton Village - 0.1 miles
Castle Park – 1.4 miles
Brandon Hill Park – 0.8 miles
Victoria Square - 0.1 miles
College Green 1.0 miles