Elegant and Secluded Bristol Accommodation
A beautiful Georgian terrace hotel set in historic Clifton Village, The Rodney Hotel is quaint and luxurious. Walking distance to both the Bristol Zoo and The Clifton Suspension Bridge this is a hidden gem in Clifton and possibly the best luxurious accommodation Bristol has to offer.
Facilities and Accommodation in Bristol
A small hotel of 31 rooms and 2 conference rooms, the atmosphere at the Rodney is warm and welcoming, as the staff go out of their way to make every guest feel special, tailoring services to individual needs. Conference facilities and an award winning restaurant ensure elegant luxury Bristol accommodation for business or leisure.
- AA Rosette Winning Restaurant No.4
- Conference Facilities
- Private Walled Garden
- Boutique Cafe & Bar
- Full Civil Ceremony Licence for intimate Weddings in Clifton
- Private Meeting Space
- High-Speed Wifi Available*
- Secure Parking*
- less than 1 mile from Bristol Zoo
- 1 mile from University of Bristol
- 0.5 miles from Clifton Suspension Bridge
- Selection of luxurious Spa Day Packages available
The Character and History of the Rodney Hotel
Once a large, private house and home to Admiral Rodney - one of the great British Navy's most colourful characters, this newly refurbished café hotel is one of Bristol's most elegant establishments, offering a contemporary twist to compliment its original features.